Monday, November 15, 2010

Nov & Dec 210

It is going to end of 2010 soon... and everytime end of year is always busy for me! (~.~)"
This November I had to start planning for Lleroy's birthday party in school with his friends & teachers.
Everytime when I asked him "Do you want to celebrate your birthday in School?" he will replied very happily "Yes, Mommy! I want a Henry (Thomas & Friends) cake!" Sometimes he will play with his Gordon pushing Gordon around and sing birthday songs to himself, after the songs he will "imagine" there is a cake with candles & blow off the candles. Initially I told Hubby about my plan for his birthday in School and he actually rejected it which make me very upset because I feel that Lleroy is still young so why can't we just plan a small party in school for him?! Let him have a happlier "tong nian"? Finally he agreed with it so I start looking out for cakes and party gift bags for his friends.
I had decided to order cupcakes from Cakes Avenues and last weekend we went to bugis bought the party bags & goodies! This Saturday will be going to CA to order the cakes & discuss on the design for his cakes. After his party I had to packed up for our HOLIDAY!! Wow... I am looking forward to this holiday as this is the first time I am travelling with my Mommy & Daddy! Of cause the Lim's are going too..... Am so excited! More to go, more planning for Y2011!
Opps forget 1 very important things on the last weekend of November there is a Parenthood Fair @ Expo both my sis n me are very very looking forward to it! Hoping that it will be a success and our START point will bring in more more good news.....

No comments: