Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all...

Year 2008 is going to the end soon... times travel real fast till now I still can't believe it!! This year wasn't a very good year for me maye becuz I 犯太岁 and did not go & pray that's why there are so many "xiao ren" around me this year!! I would say that these people most of them are hypocrites! They appear very nice and friendly in front of you but in their heart their are not real to you!

I have changed my job... and these job I found that the management and colleagues are really different from big organisation... as my MD he is a very nice man I would say that all my colleagues all nice! Maybe due to work of cuz there will have some argument but if that just forget about it (forgive & forget). Everybody have their own working style and attitude as for me I don't like people to disturb my work.

I do wish that I will have a better year in Y2009!

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year to alll..... ciao ciao...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Merry X'mas and Happy 1st Birthday to Lleroy.