Monday, October 20, 2008

Moody

My MIL is going for her operation this coming Friday.
I got no choice but to send Lleroy to Hubby's Dagu house as she can help to look after Lleroy. Why I said I have no choice cuz I don't like his dagu very much! Many years ago she said something which make me angry with her till now. I do hope that Lleroy can behave well under her care too! I do wish that my MIL can recover fast and I won't have to leave Lleroy to other people care which I am not close too.
Hubby told me the other day... when his dagu look after Lleroy if there is anything which I don't like or unhappy with don't show or tell his dagu directly... Haha... am this kind of person if I am really unhappy with you I will tell you straight away but sometimes I don't... depend on my mood.... but if I am not happy from my face can show everything.... cuz this is only temporary... hahaha... Don't need him to tell me I also know I shouldn't do that but there are things which you can't control.... though I don't like her!
Little Lleroy loves singing.... if you sing to him "If you are happy" he will clap his hand for you.... 1 thing which I don't like about him is he doesn't like to drink his milk from bottle.... everytime I have to feed him with spoon... so mafan... when he get older either he drink from cup or not he will drink from bottle! Nan ren zhen ma fan... haha....

No comments: