Saturday, September 27, 2008

Don't Understand?!

Sometimes I really don't understand why there are mothers who doesn't even want to prepare their own food for their babies!? I also don't like to cook and I had no interest in cooking too! But ever since Lleroy start to take porridge I will think of different kind of foods for him and during weekends or if I am at home I will prepare the food myself for him. That's why I don't understand why there are mothers who are so lazy to prepare their own baby's food??? Nowadays I will go supermarket to you pumpkin, vegetables etc for Lleroy to eat... Last time I will never go supermarket to buy all these food and in supermarket the only place I will go is the titbits corner! Hahahaha..... Sometimes I feel like telling off the parents but I can't do that! Don't they feel guilt at all? Haiz... there are too many things to complain...

Nowadays Lleroy he know how to love, hug people that he always sees..... if he see you change into nice clothings or open the door he will follow you too.... and if you close the door and wave to him, he will cry and keep looking at you... wahhahahahah.... I found that he is getting cuter day by day.....

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

he getting cuter meh? only his thigh gets chunkier! LOL

So he dun love us lor...he nv hug and kiss us leh